For our WordPress clients, we need an SEO expert who manages all the things related to SEO. The candidate must know all the possibilities and updated strategies. You should know how to create, optimize, manage, and implement all the efforts. You should have a strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices, their strategies, and Google algorithms.
You should have a full understanding of the following aspects and your responsibilities are also given below:
- How to make user-friendly websites
- How to add backlinking
- How to check the speed of websites and how to optimize them
- How to optimize the issues
- How to add tags, and many more
- You have to perform full WordPress SEO website audits.
- You have to search for keywords.
- You have to prioritize the relevant keywords for good ranking.
- You have to check the site speed.
- You have to monitor the performance and optimize the website.
- You should be assured of on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and technical SEO.
- You should track and analyze all the website analytics.
- You must have a command for creating tags, sitemaps, meta descriptions, etc.
- Last but not least, you have to create the report and provide a summary of all the improvements.
Techne Orb is a digital marketing agency that is rapidly growing nowadays. So, we need someone who helps our clients grow their businesses by applying current strategies. We have hundreds of satisfied customers because of their potential customers who show interest in their work just because they optimized their business website with us. This is our strength—that our clients are happy. We perform for doctors and lawyers, design websites, and work with small business owners. We provide all types of marketing services with updated strategies, and we are the best at them. We are successful digital marketers because we have a strong, skilled team that works hard and makes our customers happy. We always ensure the success of campaigns and the growth of businesses.
Before applying, you must read this paragraph for more information. You must have a complete understanding of SEO and have at least 3 years of experience in digital marketing. You must know all web tools, such as different keyword search tools, Google Analytics, Search Console, and many more.
You must be comfortable dealing with high volumes of data regularly, and you must have a command for 301 redirects, manipulating footers, linking, inserting maps, and so on. You must have ideal energy and a positive attitude towards work.
If you want to apply, contact us and send your resume with your previous work and references. Apply today, and we will keep in touch!